24 November 2005

Note to self - put titles on posts

Aroused Girl put up an interesting post today (as always). This time she's talking about the sin of envy.

I can relate to what she's saying. I used to be in a situation similar to hers - in a relationship where there was little affection or sex. I looked at other couples, wondering if they had the same problems. I'd see ones who obviously didn't, and I'd feel terrible. I'd look at articles in newspapers and magazines about sexual dysfunction and I'd cry, because I never thought I'd have to look at those articles.

Then I found that one of my friends envied our relationship. To him it seemed great; so much more intimacy than he got.

That was a while ago. Then I had the great fortune to meet the man of my dreams. Now I read blogs like Dirty Filthy Princess with envy. I know that sort of satisfaction is possable in my relationship - when my partner's in the same city as I am. Now, with him so far, I just read sexy blogs and feel envy. Not long now, lover, and you'll be home!

5 comments:

AlwaysArousedGirl said...

Why thank you, Hasarder! 'Preciate that.

Shay said...

It's funny how everyone envies each other - girls with straight hair want curly, girls with curly hair want straight, girls with little breasts want big ones, girls with huge breasts want to be smaller... (well I guess these aren't ALWAYS true, but you get the idea)

bedroomdancer said...

Hey, thanks for linking to me, it's always so much fun to get a shout out on someone else's blog, and also, thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm flattered.

Although I am sorry you are in a possition to envy me, I'd love more people to expirience the love and intimacy I have!, I'm glad to hear you have found somebody good for you. Is it a long distance thing, can I ask?

hasarder said...

Bedroom dancer - the long distance thing is only temporary. We had a few delicious months together, but he'd already planned to go away. He's been gone a few months now, but back soon and for good I hope. Then I won't envy you any more, because I'll be too busy making up for lost time!

bedroomdancer said...

So glad to hear that. Husband and I did the long distance thing for a while, so I know how it sucks. But glad it will be over soon...