7 January 2006

Still here

I've been away for a couple of weeks, and like a bad blogger didn't warn my readers. Now, I've noticed other bloggers get a bit worried when they go away that their readers will abandon them. Well, sorry guys, but I'm not like that. If you read, great. If you don't, great. I don't really care.

I've much to say, though. I was thinking of posts the whole time I was gone. But now, having just returned, I don't have the energy yet to get back into it. So the extended posts will have to wait a bit longer.

I tried to catch up with the other blogs I read, but you're all so prolific that it just boggled my mind. After going bush for so long I'm freaking out at the big walls of the house, and the computer seems so technical! I have never appreciated a warm shower so much though. And conditioner.

When I get my head straight I'll write something about the trip. And maybe try my hand at posting pictures.

I hope all you bloggers and blog readers have had a great fortnight. Hope you northerners are keeping warm and you southerners are keeping cool.

1 comment:

Desci said...

But how'd the mum meeting go?!