16 August 2006

50 things

Here it is, via DZER, Artful Dodger andConfused Husband.


1. My roommate and I once: Ran screaming out the room because a giant moth was buzzing around. GIANT!

2. Never in my life have I: Been able to watch Parliment Question Time without wanting to punch the politicians

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: This child I know...

4. High school was: A place of daily torture.

5. When I’m nervous: I panic

6. The last time I cried was: Last night.

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Random strangers off the street

8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? Run naked, but only if I could hold my boobies. They bounce too much so I don't run.

9. My hair: Is still short

10. When I was 5: I bit into a glass so hard it shattered in my mouth.

11. Last Christmas: I spent on the road with Partner. It was the first time I didn't see any family for Christmas.

12. When I turn my head left: I get a shooting pain in my neck. Just like Art.

13. I should be: Ruling the world

14. When I look down I see: A keyboard. Duh!

15. The craziest recent event was: see 27.

16. If I were a character on “Friends” I’d be: Really pissed off. I hate that show.

17. By this time next year: I can never see that far ahead

18. My favorite aunt is: Dead

19. I have a hard time understanding: Cantonese

20. One time at a family gathering: I let slip to someone that I like girls. Big family scandal.

21. You know I like you if: I don't ignore every phone call and email you send.

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I’d thank: would be whoever handed it to me. That's polite, isn't it?

23. Take my advice: Think for yourself.

24. My ideal breakfast is: Coffee. And coffee. Followed by coffee.

25. If you visit my home town: Say hi from me

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: The bathroom

27. If you spend the night at my house: Don't try to get down my pants like the last idiot did.

28. I’d stop my wedding if: I got cold feet.

29. The world could do without: Humans

30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Have sex with George Bush

31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is: Does food count?

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: A t shirt for Blue Stocking Week (celebrating women in education)

33. My favorite blonde is: My mate who introduced me to Partner

34. My favorite brunette is: Partner

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: Taxi

36. The last time I was drunk: I got into an argument about politics.

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: Bats. It's not exciting. I just like bats.

38. I shouldn’t have been: sitting here for the last hour, but this list was harder than I thought

39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Once. Then it changed from tight curls to long kinky strands.

40. Last night I: Cried. I said that already! Oh, and then had wild slippery monkey sex and came really hard.

41. There’s this girl I know who: Thinks bondage is really kinky, but likes golden showers

42: I don’t know: Why there's so many stupid people in the world

43. A better name for me would be: O great one

44. If I ever go back to school I’ll: Burn the place down.

45. How many days until my birthday: Lots

46. One dead celebrity I wish I’d met is: Fuck celebrities. I'd rather meet someone interesting.

47. I’ve lived at my current address since: Feb

48. I’ve been told I look like: Pussy Galore

49. If I could have any car, it would be: A electric one

50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: Greebo. Then I'd give it back. I'd rather have a pet quoll.

4 comments:

Ramblings of The Fiesties said...

Hey has out of plain curiousity why do u hate "friends" so?

Stinkypaw said...

Interesting list! I cracked up a few places like at no. 43!

DZER said...

here's to hot monkey sex ... that's not with George Bush!! LOL

and how come you're NOT ruling the world already? ;)

hasarder said...

Fiesty: I'm not a fan of US sitcoms in general. I just found Friends vapid and boring.

Stinky: merci!

DZER: I'm not ruling the world for the same reason you're not.