19 September 2006

Nicked

Stolen from CH, inspired by DZER (CH's list was a bit shorter, and had number 11):

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?

I used to do casual, and generally I enjoyed it, but now I find it a bit cold and empty. Emotional attachment is important to me - commitment not so much.

2. Do you bite your toenails?

I did when I was a child!

3. Are you a jealous person?

Occasionally.

4. Does it get annoying if somebody says they'll call you but doesn't?

Actually someone was meant to call me tonight and didn't...

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Mango

6. What would you rather be doing right now?

Hey, I'm doing this because I want to! Though I should be sleeping.

7. What song lyrics are stuck in your head at the moment, if any?

None, for a change.

8. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?

Monkey. You know, the one with Tripitaka and Pigsey and Sandy...and the really high-tech special effects.

9. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?

The opposite, generally.

10. Can others make you cry easily?

Yes, unfortunately. But I make myself cry more often.

11. Who was the last person to piss you off?

Probably Partner.

12. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?

Very. In the words of Dzer: I think the question should be, "Do you give a rat's ass about spelling and grammar and, if not, why the fuck not?"

13. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?

Fuck no.

14. If you could be any type of fruit, what would you be?

Right now I'm a mango - juicy and sticky.

15. Were you a "planned" child?

Absolutely. My dad said once that he knows when I was concieved because it was the only root he got all year.

16. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Four. But two are in retirement.

17. What was the last thing to scare you?

Cars always scare me.

18. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

Just function, or function well? 4 if the former, 8 if the latter.

19. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

Generally I hate alcohol, but I don't mind the occasional cowboy cocksucker...

20. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?

A few weeks ago.

21. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?

Yes, quite a few times actually.

22. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?

I don't know. I've been with all sorts. I'd have to say... compatability. That's why I'm sticking with Partner; we fit together.

23. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?

If I liked them it wouldn't stop me.

24. Do you believe that a guy should pay on the first date?

No, I'd rather go halves.

25. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

Yes, a piercing. Or rather a re-piercing.

26. Which do you make? Wishes or plans?

Both, but my plans are generally just wishful thinking.

27. Can you speak any languages other than English?

Man zabani Farsi ra khoob nemidanam.

28. What is your favorite salad dressing?

I love a good caesar, but I'll settle for a home-made vinaigrette.

29. Have you ever fooled around with someone and not remembered?

Not that I remember.

30. When was the last time someone hit on you?

A couple of months ago. I invited someone I'd met to stay over at our house (and was very clear that I was in a monogomous relationship and happy that way). The next day when Partner went out the damned fool hit on me. Shithead!

7 comments:

Maegen said...

only four pairs of shoes? i think i've bought as many or more in the last year!

hasarder said...

I'm a frugal shoe-shopper. It's hard to find something I like, and hard to find something that fits my short, wide feet. So generally I just don't bother. I buy a pair every year or so.

Stinkypaw said...

I like list like that, feels as if I get to know you a little more! Cool!

ArtfulDodger said...

Now I have never heard of a Cowboy Cocksucker before. :) I need to get out more.

DZER said...

nice list, mango lady! ;)

hasarder said...

Stinkypaw - You should write one too!

Art - A cowboy cocksucker is a shot glass almost full of butterscotch schnapps, with a thin layer of Baileys floating on top. Yum!

Dzer - Thanks, coconut man!

Stinkypaw said...

Maybe I will! Have you ever check my side bar with the lists, meme? Have a look!