5 October 2006

Erogenous zone

A mutual friend introduced us.

"I think you'll have fun with him. He's got a few tricks up his sleeve," winked the mutual friend.

He was very young, but so was I back then. I thought, 'what the hell' and invited him over.

And he knew what he was doing. He touched me like an expert. He had a sexual wisdom far beyond his years. I sent a silent thankyou to whoever had been his teacher.

One night he kissed me slowly, moving down my body. He kissed my legs and my feet. He began sucking my toes. He concentrated on one particular toe for quite some time. It felt warm, and wet, but not particularly erotic. 'What's with the toe?' I thought.

Then I had an orgasm.

Wow. An orgasm from toe-sucking. I never knew that was possible, and certainly not for me; it was hard enough to push me over the edge at the best of times. It was an important lesson- I'd always thought, up until then, that orgasms came only from the clit.

I've had a special fondness for that toe ever since, and the secret power it holds.

5 comments:

Stinkypaw said...

I'm curious! Which toe?

DZER said...

be careful if you ever get accupuncture ... it could be awkward ;)

hasarder said...

It was on the right foot, fourth toe from the left (next to the little toe).

Maybe I'll try acupuncture, just to see if anything happens! I think there could be a reflexology point responsible...

Stinkypaw said...

Interesting!! Same foot, but different toe... ;-)

I've had acu and it didn't do anything, but a good reflexology massage did feel darn good!!

ArtfulDodger said...

wow, i want a toe like that! where'd ya get it?