29 December 2006

quick one

Organising Christmas can be a real head-fuck for a couple. Obligations + desires x 2.

But so far, our holiday has been great. Except for the physical shock of coming to a place with a very unseasonal cold snap going on. We've built a fire almost every night we've been here. Even on sunny days, everyone comments on how hot it is, while I'm thinking it's just normal.

The other day we went for a walk and saw nearly 20 koalas in about half an hour.

The sound of the magpies makes me feel at home.

It's just like the crap you write on a postcard, isn't it?

Having a great time. Wish you were here.

6 comments:

Stinkypaw said...

Wish I was there as well! ;-)

Koalas? Really? Man!

Chaotic Cat said...

Oh wow I would so love to see a Koala up close and personal hehehehe.

Having a blast wish you were here too! snigger.

ArtfulDodger said...

Gosh, thanks for the reminder, now I wish I was there! Hope the rest of the holidays went well for you!

Summer Rose said...

Wow that's a lot of Koalas to see, don't feel bad about the cold. We've had a bad cold snap out here, with hardly any rain.
S.R.

DZER said...

can you mail me a koala? I really need one ... the eucalyptus is growing like crazy!!

ArtfulDodger said...

Ok, now it's time to get back to posting again. Hope you're ok!