16 February 2007

fucken blogger

I think the new blogger is going to be enforced on me, whether I like it or not.
Today when signing in, it sent me to a 'switch to new blogger' page. There was a small 'click to enter your old account' button, underneath which it said 'you can only do this once'. I guess that means next time I post, I HAVE to move! Fuck you, blogger. I hate being forced into shit.

Now. Where was I?

Ah, bugger it. I've been derailed.

I fell asleep early this evening, had a really vivid dream and woke up in the middle of the night with no desire to go back to sleep. But after an hour of pissing around on the computer, I don't have the energy to write.

Fingers crossed that the transition to new blogger goes well.

2 comments:

Stinkypaw said...

I hope your transition goes as well as mine did - didn't have any problem! Good luck with that!

Dirty Filthy Princess said...

The switch went pretty good for me too. Took a little time and, granted, my husband actually did the work for me. Here's hoping blogger is kind to you!