17 February 2007

Grrrr

Why, why did I fuck around with the template? I swear it said something about saving the old one if you want to go back. Wrong! Now I've lost all my old buttons, and I can't make head or tail of the new template.

Not being a computer geek, I was so proud of setting up a blog, and working out how to use HTML and put links in and stuff. Now I feel like I'm a newbie again.

Blogger promised the new system would be easier. Easier my arse.

I think the changes blogger's made to the template look silly. But on the other hand, do you like the purple? I do.

5 comments:

Chaotic Cat said...

Hey sweetie ... yeah new blogger irritates me ... I liked that I could chage my template around, re-design it etc.

Listen I have left a message further down for you.

hasarder said...

Thanks!

I'm getting the hang of it now, after much frustration.

ArtfulDodger said...

Well I like the purple, and it looks like you've got most of your stuff back now. :) It IS different, but I think once you get the hang of it you'll like it.

Summer Rose said...

I love the purple, it looks good with the blue, what a great combo. I can change my back ground, on my blog without having to have CH's help.
S.R.

Dirty Filthy Princess said...

I like the purple, blue and green. It will take a while to get used to but it is now so much easier to add new links and stuff in the sidebar!!