22 March 2007

Out

I sat on a stool by the wall at a club, people-watching.

I saw a really cute girl. As I watched she made a bee-line straight for me! She asked me for a cigarette. I gave her my pouch.

As she rolled one, she leant up against me, grinding her crotch into my knee. She then coughed up the corniest line ever:

"So, do you come here often?"

My brain was mush. I gave her a really lame answer.

She made some small talk, which I barely managed to respond to. All I could think was, oh god oh god oh god this really cute girl is cracking onto me! What do I do? Quick, think of something witty to say -

Then she thanked me for the cigarette and disappeared into the crowd. In my state of total shock, I obviously didn't give off strong signals of interest - or any signals at all.

I spent the rest of the night glued to that stool, the sensation of her crotch still on my knee and a goofy grin on my face.

Partner and I have an agreement about me indulging my desire for female action. But so far I've never done anything about it. Firstly, because I've been in open relationships before, and there's always a strong chance it will get messy and complicated and go wrong for someone, if not everyone. But secondly, and more importantly, I want to maintain the monogamous bond I have with Partner. I enjoy the intimacy, and the feeling that we share something with each other that we share with no-one else. I don't want to lose that, and I'm willing to be a non-practising bisexual to maintain it. Giving up girls is a small price to pay for what we have.

But it's still nice to have a really cute girl try to pick me up.

2 comments:

Dirty Filthy Princess said...

Sweet. I'd be flattered if a really cute girl tried to pick me up too.

btw, I missed a few posts there. Your teacher was an idiot. the clit is TOTALLY the right answer. His brain was in neutral and your answer did not fit his answer key so... ah, well, at least you know you are right.

Stinkypaw said...

I'd say it always feels nice to feel wanted... and I'm sure you're one cute girl as well! ;-)