2 June 2007

back again

I think that must have been my longest break from blogging yet.

Finally, we found a house. Just in the nick of time. It's an awkward house; the poor thing suffers from random wall syndrome. We're having fun trying to work out how to fit all our stuff in it. But it is done, the move is over. We're slowly easing ourselves into suburban life.

And we have broadband! Sweet, beautiful, fast broadband. I can read a dozen blogs before breakfast, and still have time to comment.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some catching up to do.

4 comments:

Chaotic Cat said...

Wonderful news ... I have been worried about your house hunting!

Good to have you back hon.

Summer Rose said...

{{great big HUGS}}! I'm so happy for the two of you. I was wondering when you would be back. Congrats on your new home, and Welcome Home. :)
S.R.

Maegen said...

yeah for you! moving is such awful stress. im facing homelessness for a while this summer as i slowly transition my way back to America. to say the least, i'm scared.

we want to hear vacay stories!

Stinkypaw said...

Cool and welcome back (for a while, before you leave again, but for a trip - woohoo!)