22 August 2007

Just a quick one

Well, I touched down in Australia two days ago, after catching four planes in four days. Now I just have to get over the jetlag.
But our computer is broken! So no extended late night blogging sessions from me until it's fixed. But I promise, when I can I will get some photos up, and catch up with you all, and write a real post.
Right now the public computer I'm on keeps freezing up, and it's giving me the shits. So I'm going home to Partner, who is cooking me dinner as we speak.
We can't keep our hands off each other. Two months apart is just too long. Next time we go together.
Yep, I'm already planning next time.

5 comments:

Stinkypaw said...

Glad to have you back! And I think it's great that you're already talking about next time! Next time, head this way! ;-)

hasarder said...

We might just have to do that!

DZER said...

welcome home!!

hasarder said...

Why, thankyou, Dzer! It's so good to be back!

Summer Rose said...

Yea she's home and welcome back, I can't wait to see the pictures and read all about your wonderful trip.
S.R.