This is a simple and delicious sandwich. Fresh herbs are absolutely essential! Also good with added basil. The butter creates a richer sandwich but can be omitted.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
* 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
* 1 teaspoon butter
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
* 2 slices bread
1. Hard boil the egg (7-10 minutes) and remove the shell.
2. Roughly mash the egg and add butter, mayonnaise and herbs. Mix well.
3. Spread on bread and cover with other slice of bread. ;-).